Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team [N]HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
rooster The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Naviga10
Leagues
leagues The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] League10 http://ngproject.forumotions.net/
Registeration
registerThe Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Regist10
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» box
The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Emptyby box Mon 11 Feb 2013, 6:52 pm

» come over the hills and far with me
The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Emptyby box Fri 08 Feb 2013, 6:29 pm

» Monkey King Bar and Daedalus
The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Emptyby box Mon 04 Feb 2013, 5:34 pm

» Lane Control
The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Emptyby box Thu 31 Jan 2013, 12:55 am

» Customize dota with console commands
The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Emptyby [N]zar Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:29 am

» Small camp pulling
The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Emptyby box Thu 10 Jan 2013, 5:46 pm

» Post Your Food Thread
The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Emptyby box Wed 10 Oct 2012, 5:50 pm

» Happy Birthday Nemato
The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Emptyby box Tue 25 Sep 2012, 5:19 am

» Please, no pushing
The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Emptyby pe[N]guin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 11:42 am

Recent Replays

The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[N]emato
Player
[N]emato

The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue]   The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:49 pm

Wind was blowing roughly. The white flag held up high from the grounds within the Wales Castle wall moved restlessly. A great waku bird flew by.

Nemati had returned. He was nurtured carefully by his followers, who now deemed him a fully grown warrior, whose name would be sung for generations in the acknowledgment of his great deed.

NzaR was made a prisoner as 300 insisted. 300, once a wandering hobo, finally settled down in the castle, and met a fine wolf by the name of SkyTang, and reproduced.

NzaR was taught art and taekwondo for disciplinary treatment. Fufu used last bits of his power to make him forget his dark necromantic abilities.

Fufu : "With this, I return to being a regular bunny whose place in the world is to nibble at grass and run from predators."

Fufu also liked to smoke when no one saw him.

Fufu : "I know I'm not supposed to...I'm a bunny...but......KEK"

300 : "You will be remembered my friend."

PeachCobbler, once driven nearly to eternal solitude in his rogue days, returned to the castle and was acknowledged as the new king. He named Wales the capital city, and thus the Wales castle flourished with visitors, and the economy boomed.

Nemato, born a true asain warrior from the lands where farmers hunt deers and dragons, returned back to Warrengham, where he hailed as the noble lord. This is where he belonged. His alliance with the majestic duke of Wales Nemati has finally seen the fruit of their labor. He could now forget all that has happened.

What really bothered him was the loss of his great friend, Ownage. He heard Ownage died protecting the duke. A noble death this was indeed, but he almost wished this whole thing didn't happen.

Sir Penguin the VII, who helped NzaR dominate the kingdom of 2e1n for more than a year in full control, retired back to his study where he would eventually formulate the Theory of Relativity and invent sliced bread.

Nemaflow was left with choices. He could stay in Wales, and remain an advisor to the Duke. He could go to Warrengham, where his friend Nemato now resided. But in the end, he remembered his past, and his sworn statements.

"I will go back to farm and raise crops when NzaR dies."

What troubled him for days was that NzaR was alive and well, but NzaR was now a changed man. He no longer practiced necromancy, and instead played with squirrels in the garden and fed the birds and lizards.

Nemaflow eventually concluded his oath is complete and went back to his farm, and grew wheat and corn. He did not particularly like rice. Later, he expanded his farm with the money he saved. (and he asked his friends Nemati and Nemato) This news flew into the ears of Lexi Belle who also liked wheat and corn and she married him.

Armin was the leader of the peasant uprising and a promising warrior. Now that this was all over, however, he travelled through the great sea to go back to his homeland.

Rain remained hidden in the forest and kept the spirits alive and well from harm for many many years. But Nemati never forgot him. Rain was resilient and powerful, motivated to no end to protect what was asked of him by destiny. In times of trouble, Nemati thought of Rain and what he stood for. Valor. Spirits. A champion.

And so the story ends here.

A story of friends against deception and fear.

Emotions filled up this ocean.

Stirred senselessly by commotion.

Nemati looks around his wales castle.

He finds buildings, moonwells, and other vessels.

"This is finally over." sadly he relieves.

He looks up the sky and finds tree leaves.

There is purpose in destiny, and events that occured.

So let this tale go far and let it be heard.

Last edited by Iamthemostactiveplayer on Wed 16 Mar 2011, 1:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
eQui[N]ox
Player
eQui[N]ox

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue]   The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:04 pm

breath taking ending to an eventful series consisting of many highs and lows, finally the villain has been tamed.
Back to top Go down
ownage
Ex-Player

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue]   The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:09 pm

goddamnit
why do i always die
Back to top Go down
[N]zar
Player
[N]zar

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue]   The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:16 pm

im glad ownage died, and i like lizards
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-n.com
Swarm
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue]   The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 7:13 am

riveting tale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue]   The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story of Duke Nemati [Epilogue]
Page 1 of 1